Six Sigma Green Belt® (Projects IN Controlled Environments)Grasp the concepts of Tableau Desktop 9 and become proficient with Tableau statistics and building interactive
Identify and classify internal and external customers as applicable to a particular project, and show how
projects impact customers.
Define and describe the stages of team evolution, including forming, storming, norming, performing,
adjourning, and connectivity with DMAIC.
Define and describe elements of a Project Charter. Development of metrics – COQ, DPU, DPMO, RTY
Describe the project selection process including knowing when to use six sigma DMAIC methodology.
Lean Six Sigma is a set of tools and techniques for process improvement by removing the cause defects and
minimizing variability in manufacturing and business process. There are various levels of certifications which
are offered in Six Sigma like Green Belt, Black Belt etc.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training helps you to demonstrate Six Sigma tools and process.
We conduct Green Belt Training in Hyderabad which is delivered by Experts who has very good hands on
Experience and the training program is very interactive. We are one of the best training institutes which
provide Quality trainings in Six Sigma and others. We offer Six Sigma Training under TUV SUD Guidance – one
of the governing body of Six Sigma and one of the oldest German Quality Company in the world which has a
history of more than 100 years.
Benefits from Six Sigma Green Belt & certification:
Six Sigma Green Belt certification enables you to focus on high quality project delivery, on time and within the budget.
Understand Lean Six Sigma & DMAIC Methodology
Identify the voice of customers, their requirement & needs
Understand how to develop a strategy for Lean Six Sigma approach
Understand their role in the success Deployment
Apply the Lean and DMAIC process to Business issues
- Engineers /Executives/Professionals working in different sectors seeking knowledge Six sigma as
management tool for process improvement at their work place.
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six
Sigma and the application of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements.
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers.
- Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their clients
- Project managers
- Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Tableau Desktop
- Aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding ofSigma Green Belt
- Professionals looking to appear for a Sigma Green Belt
Who should attend our Six Sigma Green Belt & certification program?