- SAFe Agilist (SA) (Safe 4.0)
- SAFe Practitioner (SP)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- SAFe Product Manager / Product Owner (SPMPO)
SAFe Agilist training & certification
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® Version 4.0 (SAFe® 4.0). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
| – Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
– Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
– Understanding SAFe Principles
– Implementing an Agile Release Train
| – Experiencing PI Planning
– Executing and Releasing Value
– Building an Agile Portfolio
– Coordinating Large Value Streams
– Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Who should attend our SAFe Agilist training and certification program?
– Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
– Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
– Program and Project Managers
– Product and Product Line Management
– Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
– Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
– Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
– Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.