ITILis a set of practices for IT service Management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form, ITIL is published as a series of five core volumes, each of which covers a different ITSM lifecycle stage. ITIL describes processes, procedures, tasks, and checklists which are not organization-specific, but can be applied by an organization for establishing integration with the organization’s strategy, delivering value, and maintaining a minimum level of competency. It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
The guidance covers the entire service lifecycle from the identification of business then IT requirements, to designing and embedding a solution to maintaining the new service through continuous review and improvement.
Benefits from ITIL
- Manage business risk for your services
- Minimize Service Disruption
- Quantify and clearlydemonstrate the true value of services you provide.
- Benchmark services and maximize return on investment
- Obtain Value for money from your service provider
- Support the marketing and consumption of your services
- Ensure the quality of the services matches customer needs and expectations
- Ensure your customers can use the services when and where needed.
- Ensure the business and customers are not affected by the unexpected service failures.
- Forecast, respond to and influence the demand for your services in a cost effective way
- Build and Maintain positive business relationships with customers and improve customer satisfaction
- Registrations are in progress for next batches. Hurry up for Early Bird Discount.
Who Should Attend ITIL Training?
ITIL certification is essential for those professionals who need to work in ITIL Framework oriented organization and who need basic understanding of ITIL V3 framework. Also, it is required for those people who needs enhancement of the quality of IT service management in their organization. Below are the professionals who suits the most.
- IT professional who is involved in providing services to the customers.
- Business Process Owner / Process Managers
- ITIL Consultant
- IT Managers/ Delivery Managers / Business Relationship Managers / Account Executive /Account Managers
- System Administrators / Database Administration / Security Teams
- Operation Managers
- Support Teams
- Quality Teams
- Transition Teams / Knowledge Management Teams
ITIL Foundation Certification
There is no pre-requisite to complete ITIL foundation certification.
Schedule – 18 hrs of Instructor Lead Classroom Training
- Format – Multiple Choice, 40 Questions, 1 hour and 65% is the pass percentage.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org