A scrum master is the facilitator for a product development team that uses scrum, a rugby
analogy for a development methodology that allows a team to self-organize and make
changes quickly. The scrum master manages the process for how information is
exchanged. Scrum Alliance understands the importance of Scrum Master and they want to
improve the Scrum Master Abilities through Scrum Master Course i.e. Certified Scrum
CSM (Certified Scrum Master) is most popular and valuable certification for those who
wants to have a strong and long lasting career in Agile world. This certification is
authorized by Scrum Alliance (www.scrumalliance.org). CSM is taught by CSTs (Certified
Scrum Trainer). Our 2 day classroom CSM training program filled with activities,
interactions and fun filled learning. There will be an exam with 35 questions and 60
minutes duration, after passing this exam participants will be recognized as Certified
What are the benefits of a SCM certification?
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Master’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
Who should attend our SCM training & certification program?
Anyone who wants to start their Agile career and work in a leadership role and help
organizations to embrace change can attend this course.
- What is Agile and Why Agile?
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Development Team
- Scrum Events
- o Sprint Planning
- o Daily Scrum
- o Sprint Review
- o Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts Estimation & Release Planning
- o Product Backlog
- o Sprint Backlog
- o Product Increment
- Definition of Done
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Scrum in distributed environment
- Scaled Scrum